Subject: Mold on books

Mold on books

From: Lucy E. Duncan <lduncan>
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 1993
I am not a member of this list but I am hoping that someone will have
some advice for me.  Our branch called yesterday and said that many of
the reference books have mold/mildew on them.  I told them to take all
the books with mold and put them aside.  I did some quick research and
found no advice on what to do to get rid of the mold and save the books.
Someone on AUTOCAT suggested I write this list.  Any advice would be
appreciated.  Since I am not a member of this list please write to me:
lduncan [at] accdvm__accd__edu   Thanks in advance.

   **** Moderator's comments:
   The following query comes from a person who is not on the DistList
   and will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
   directly to sender.

Lucy.

                   Distributed: Monday, July 19, 1993