Subject: Needs assessment

Needs assessment

From: Patricia Erwin-Ploog <Patricia.Erwin-Ploog>
Date: Monday, July 12, 1993
The Preservation Committee at Dartmouth College will be undertaking a
project over the next year to evaluate our collections and create an
"action plan". Initial assessments will be completed by subject
bibliographers. I am interested in receiving examples of collection
assessment tools used by bibliographers. I am also interested in
information regarding pitfalls and points to consider to taking such an
approach.
Thanks,

Pat Erwin
Dartmouth College