Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, May 29, 1993
Since next week is AIC and many of us will be away (including me), the
DistList will be on hols until Sunday, June 6. Feel free to send stuff
to consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu, but it will be saved until I get back.

As most of you know, the DistList's yearly cycle ends with the AIC
meeting, so this is the last mailing of our 6th year. For those who are
curious, there are now 639 participants.  For those of you whom I
haven't yet met in the other virtual world and who are going to AIC,
come say hello (I'll probably be in the bar).

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 29, 1993