Subject: Library preservation workshop

Library preservation workshop

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Monday, May 3, 1993
Please be advised that a limited number of spaces remain in our
NEH-funded hands-on workshops.

The closing dates for workshops, as indicated in our brochure, no longer
apply.  We shall continue to register applicants, on a first-come,
first-served basis until all places are filled.

If you have any questions about our workshops, please telephone Stuart
Ittner at (410) 516 8326.

    **** Moderator's comments:   This workshop was described in
    93-02-28.dst (check CoOL for details)

Regina Sinclair