Subject: Digitizing projects

Digitizing projects

From: Christopher Coleman <ecz5cdc>
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1993
I am interested in finding out which libraries are currently engaged in,
or have recently completed, projects to digitize printed materials,
including newspapers.  I should also like to hear about projects that
include non-Roman texts, especially East Asian texts.  I would
appreciate hearing from those of you who are, or have been, involved in
projects of this kind.  All I need to know at this time is the name of
the institution, a very brief description of the project, and a contact
name with e-mail address and/or telephone number.  If I receive any
a summary of them with you.  Many thanks.

Christopher Coleman
Preservation Librarian
11334 University Research Library
University of California