Subject: Photographic sleeves

Photographic sleeves

From: Barbara Austen <bausten>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 1993
I realize I am a little late in responding, but I don't get to the
computer very often.  However, I did want to let people know that the
New Hampshire Historical Society used the sleeves sold by Russell Norton
in Connecticut.  They seemed to be of comparable quality to those
available from the national suppliers.  I do not recall what kind of
standards they met, or if we even checked it out at the time.

Barbara Austen
Congregational Library
Boston, MA 02108

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 10, 1993