Subject: Taylor test kits

Taylor test kits

From: Babette Gehnrich <bm.aag>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1993
The following company has sold the Taylor test kits in the past and
still does ( I spoke to them on the phone today to confirm this
information)

    Taylor Technologies,Inc.
    31 Loveton Circle
    Sparks,MD 21152
    410-472-4340.

        **** Moderator's comments:   Pamela Spitzmueller provided the
        same information and added that there is a $25 minimum purchase.
        However, I can't resist mentioning that Taylor's address
        appeared in the DistList in 1988 and could be found by searching
        CoOL. (Here endeth...)

The magnesium carbonate test kit K-1597 costs $ 25.95.
Babette Gehnrich

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 23, 1993