Subject: Encapsulation

Encapsulation

From: Dean DeBolt <ddebolt>
Date: Friday, March 12, 1993
I should have said in my mailing that I was referring to TREATED items
for encapsulation....particularly materials treated with Wei T'O.
Whether or not there are breathing holes may be a misunderstood concept,
but I have seen it at lots of institutions--Florida State Archives, the
Indiana Historical Society, etc...  Further enlightenment would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

--Dean DeBolt, University of West Florida

                 Distributed: Saturday, March 13, 1993