Subject: Library book trucks

Library book trucks

From: Sue C. Stoebner <sues>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1993
Our library is in the market for book trucks to be used to ferry our
bindery shipments roughly 75 miles over mountainous terrain.  In the
past we have used fabricated metal trucks to our specifications, but the
casters have been inferior and difficult to replace; they're welded on.
Has anyone out there had experience with a good durable product that can
withstand a weekly journey with fully loaded shelves?  Any information
would be appreciated.

Sue Stoebner
University of California, Santa Cruz

                  Distributed: Friday, March 12, 1993