Subject: Ecofoam

Ecofoam

From: M. Susan Barger <barger>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 1993
With regard to EcoFoam, our mild mannered cat is crazy about the things
and will go to great lengths to get them---gnawing through boxes left by
the mailman.  I suspect other critters would like them, too.  They are
made out of corn starch and actually they taste something like rice
cakes.  Beth Redwine is right they dissolve almost instantly in water.
These aren't the sort of things that you would want to use for storage.

Susan Barger

                  Distributed: Friday, March 12, 1993