Subject: Light meters

Light meters

From: Bernadette G. Callery <lib>
Date: Sunday, February 28, 1993
We're looking for easy to use and reasonably priced light meters, with
both a lux or a footcandle meter and a UV light meter for use during
general conservation surveys. What is the wave length we should be
concerned about? Where could we buy these meters?

Also, is there a reliable, portable and simple to use pH meter for
testing paper in the field?

Thanks,
Bernadette G. Callery
New York Botanical Garden Library