Subject: Edible books

Edible books

From: Kiyoshi Imai <nedcc>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1993
I have a suggestion for Torsten Adair's artist book project that can be
eaten.  You are missing something very important.  This is called
"nori," the paper made out of seaweed.  Known as a wrapper for rolled
sushi (maki-sush), nori was made almost same process as Japanese paper,
but seaweed is used instead of kozo fiber.  This is also alkaline.  This
can be found in the oriental grocery stores and health food stores.  Are
you also planning to cook that book?  I wish I could have some for
tasting. Good luck.

Kiyoshi Imai

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 17, 1993