Subject: Labelling photographs

Labelling photographs

From: Mary L. Larsgaard <mary>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1993
On another topic, the labeling of photos: we seldom ever put any label
directly on a photo - instead we sleeve it and then put the label on the
sleeve.  When we do put info on a print, it's in number-2 pencil, on the
back, near an edge.  Much of our imagery is still in roll form, and in
this case the label is on the container; the leader and each frame very
often contain flight and frame number (this is aerial photography and
satellite imagery I'm talking about here).

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 17, 1993