Subject: Staplers

Staplers

From: Victoria Adamitis <victoria_j_adamitis>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 1993
Has anyone had any experience with an electronic flat/saddle stapler
manufactured by Salco (model R106)?  We got some information on it in
our efforts to identify a stapler that will handle more than one
size of either monel or stainless steel staples.  We have some particular
concerns about reliability and maintenance of an electric stapler.

                 Distributed: Friday, February 12, 1993