Subject: Preservation videos

Preservation videos

From: Bruce Henstell <izzyok9>
Date: Thursday, February 4, 1993
In connection with a project and a proposal, I'd appreciate in knowing
from whoever and all would care to express an opinion what are the Top
10 All-Time Best videos which have conservation/preservation issue at
heart. And a few words, an essay isn't necessary, what is it, in either
form or substance or both, that makes them sublime.

Please note a couple of things. I'm as interested in the stylistic or
presentational component as the information, to get an idea of what
people like to watch. My specific subject is disasters but please feel
free to suggest any video on any theme or subject, because presumably
one can learn from their presentation. And, if you'd like, feel free to
let me know what you think are the All-Time Worst or the Highly
Over-rated if you're of a mind (and a word or two why, please). And,
natch, I don't really mean 10 because anybody would have a hard time
getting to that. If you mention one I'm unfamiliar with I may contact
you to find out how to get a copy.

And, finally, if you've actually been involved with making a
preservation training or instructional of whatever video (or film I
suppose), let me know. In advance, thanks!

                Distributed: Thursday, February 4, 1993