Subject: Self adhesive labels

Self adhesive labels

From: Andrew Lyne <al>
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 1993
We are about to embark upon a programme of attaching labels
(containing a barcode and some other data) to the glass bottles in our
spirit collection.  I am wondering if there such a thing as a self
adhesive label that is reasonably abrasion resistant and able to cope
with possible dousings in water and/or alcohol without lifting off.
Would anyone have any ideas?

Andrew Lyne
Herbarium (CBG)
Australian National Botanic Gardens