Subject: Zin Shofu paste

Zin Shofu paste

From: Brian J. Baird <bjbaird>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 1993
For your information, TALAS has been able to locate a supply of Zin
Shofu precipitated wheat starch paste.  I have been anxiously awaiting
Conservation Materials to get some in stock, and I know others have been
as well.  The cost is $12.00 per pound.  Contact Elaine Haas of TALAS at
(212) 736-7744 for more information.

Brian J. Baird
Assistant Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Libraries