Subject: Natural history specimens

Natural history specimens

From: Joan ten Hoor <76636.3506>
Date: Monday, February 1, 1993
Sometime during the last few months, I remember seeing a
notice *somewhere* for a forthcoming book on preservation
of natural history specimens.  For the life of me, I can't
find the citation again.  Can anyone help me with this?
I know about *The Herbarium Handbook* and *Life after Death:
the Conservation of Natural History Collections* but I
think the cite I saw was to something new.  Thanks for your
help.

Joan ten Hoor, Newberry Library

                 Distributed: Tuesday, February 2, 1993