Subject: Dehumidifiers

Dehumidifiers

From: Lisa Mibach <perygrine>
Date: Saturday, January 30, 1993
Sue, this is an engineering problem, not one for us to try to solve, as it
depends on what systems you already have in place.  I recommend contacting
the following:

    William Lull
    Garrison/Lull
    Box 337
    Princeton Junction
    New Jersey  08550
    609-259-8050

or

    Ernest Conrad
    Landmark Facilities Group, Inc.
    252 East Avenue
    Norwalk, CT 06855-1921
    203-866-4626

both cost money, both know about what we need.  If your physical plant
people won't spring for the consultation and specification (many have),
you might try an IMS grant, deadline April 2.

Lisa Mibach

                 Distributed: Tuesday, February 2, 1993