Subject: Supplier

Supplier

From: Cathy Atwood <cb522>
Date: Sunday, January 31, 1993
The posting about spirit (rather than mercury) thermometers reminded me
about McMaster-Carr.  If you need sling psychrometers, thermometers,
clamps, _anything_ in the hardware line, this is the company/catalog to
check first.

I can't find their address in my home files right now, but there is a
good chance that your facility manager has their catalog on her/his
shelf.  The main office is in Chicago, I think, but they have a few
branch warehouses.  The catalog is 3-4 inches thick, and they stock
every possible variety of every product they offer.  Good prices too.  I
recently got a sling psychrometer that was $20 cheaper than anything
offered by conservation or scientific suppliers.

Cathy Atwood

                 Distributed: Tuesday, February 2, 1993