Subject: Shelving

Shelving

From: Patrick Ravines <ravines>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1993
I would be very grateful if anyone in this distribution list could
forward me names and addresses of companies in the US and Canada (&
Europe if anyone knows of any) that provide, make, build shelving for
library and archival materials.

We are in the final stages of the design development of a new archival
facility and a minor set back is that in Israel there is no provider of
shelving that meets our requirements.  Hence this plea for information.

To avoid clogging the distlist, please send any information directly to:

  Patrick Ravines
  Baha'm World Centre   tel 972 4 358351
  Conservation Office   fax 972 4 358280
  Post Office Box 155