Subject: Elvace

Elvace

From: Pete Jermann <pjermann>
Date: Friday, January 8, 1993
Having neither experience with nor any particular knowledge of Elvace
other that what I've read on the distlist, I am curious as to the
properties that make Elvace so desirable to the
conservation/preservation community. I would appreciate any
enlightenment on this matter.

If anybody knows of any books or articles describing and explaining the
various adhesives used in bookbinding and conservation I would also
appreciate if they could pass that information on to me.  Thanks.

Pete Jermann                    |          St. Bonaventure University
Preservation Officer            |          St. Bonaventure, NY 14778
Friedsam Memorial Library       |          (716) 375-2324

                 Distributed: Monday, January 11, 1993