Subject: Curators and Conservators Discussion Group

Curators and Conservators Discussion Group

From: Sidney Berger <spcolseb>
Date: Friday, January 8, 1993
To my chagrin, I forgot to mention that the Curators and Conservators
Discussion Group will be meeting from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m..  As I
announced, it will be in the Zephyr Room of the Executive Tower (corner
of Curtis and 14th) on Sunday, January 24.  Topic:  Special Formats (see
yesterday's message for the full information).

Sid Berger
Univ. of Calif., Riverside

                 Distributed: Monday, January 11, 1993