Subject: Binding data standards

Binding data standards

From: Carol Unger <carol_unger>
Date: Friday, January 8, 1993
I read your message in the Cons DistList this morning.  You probably got
lots of other responses, but if not I will tell you what I know.

I first heard about this group in San Francisco from Eric Kesse.  It was
also reported upon in Library Binding Discussion Group. J. Noyes of
Bridgeport National Bindery is in charge.  By coincidence, I had just
messaged him two days ago to find out if and when they are meeting.
They are meeting Jan. 23 from 6-8 at Marriott Suite 4.  I have requested
a list of the data elements.  J's e-mail is:   bnb [at] world__std__com.  It is
shared so send to his attention. They are planning to work on the draft
of the data elements and their definition so they can move forward on
mapping issues.

cu

                 Distributed: Monday, January 11, 1993