Subject: RLMS Discussion Group topics wanted

RLMS Discussion Group topics wanted

From: Laurie Abbott <bl.lxa>
Date: Monday, January 4, 1993
I'll be leading the RLMS (ALA Reproduction of Library Materials Section)
Discussion Group in Denver (Sunday, January 24, 4:30-5:30), and I'd like
to hear from you on possible topics of discussion.  I believe that the
polysulfide/cataloging dilemma is going to be discussed in other more
appropriate places, so we can talk about other things!

The discussion group is a good forum for new developments in
reprography, and there are some exciting things happening.  Let me hear
from you about topics you would find interesting!

Laurie Abbott

                 Distributed: Thursday, January 7, 1993