Subject: Lab design

Lab design

From: Vicki Stanton <vstanton>
Date: Thursday, December 19, 1991
We are in the talk stages of building on to our library. I am interested
in learning of successful and well designed preservation labs. We have
half a million volumes, and one and a half staff involved in
preservation (basic repairs, recases, and binding). Also, if there are
horror stories or items that one absolutely must or must not have, let
me know.

    **** Moderator's comments:   This subject has been discussed in the
    DistList in the past.  Those interested should take a look through
    the FileList and request the relevant files.  A reminder: you can
    get a fresh copy of the FileList at any time, by sending a request
    to Walter Henry <whenry [at] lindy__stanford__edu>.

Vicki Stanton
UNF Library
Serials Dept.
P.O. Box 16761