Subject: Plastic microfilm reels

Plastic microfilm reels

From: Tim West <timwest>
Date: Tuesday, December 10, 1991
Does anyone know of any sources for plastic microfilm reels that meet
ANSI/ASC PH1.53-1984?  Our current source claims not to know anything
about the composition of the reels.  Also, we are interested in
comparing the prices we have been paying for making duplicate copies of
both positive and negative microfilm with those of other microfilm
copying services.

Yours,
Tim West.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    The previous query comes from a person who is not on the DistList
    and will not see any responses that are posted here.  Tim has asked
    that responses be sent to Jan Paris (jparis [at] unc__bitnet).  If of
    general interest, please post it here as well

                Distributed: Saturday, December 14, 1991