Subject: Neutral glassine

Neutral glassine

From: Paul W. Romaine <70541.3427>
Date: Monday, December 9, 1991
I've heard good and bad things about glassine: that older varieties are
bad for paper, etc.  I've also seen advertisements for neutral glassine
through the major mail order houses.  Is the consensus that this
"neutral" glassine is okay for paper and photographs?  Are there any
points which should be raised with the supplier/manufacturer?

Thank you for any information.

Paul Romaine
Gilder Lehrman Library, New York

                Distributed: Saturday, December 14, 1991