Subject: Popcorn

Popcorn

From: Joanna Tousley-Escalante <joanna>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 1991
Yesterday, here at Austin Community College, we received a package NOT
from Harrasowitz packaged in popcorn.  I've no idea from what company,
but will try to find out.  (Students unpack our books, so I may not
be able to verify this time.) But what I'm pointing out is that the big
H. is not the only company shipping in popcorn all the sudden.  Among
other things, it makes a big mess.  the hulls in particular become small
particles that stick to carpets etc. in a permanent manner.  I'll be
interested to see how much came up with the vacuum last night.  Remedy
for this practice before it becomes more wide-spread?

Joanna Tousley-Escalante
Austin Community College
fax:       512/483-7773

                Distributed: Saturday, December 14, 1991