Subject: Documentation systems

Documentation systems

From: Peter David Verheyen <72540.2431>
Date: Monday, December 2, 1991
I have been asked to find out, for the Conservation Studio at Yale,
which "programs"  are being used for documentation of treatments etc on
a PC.  Currently all our reports are paper based which is both slow and
complicated.  We would like to convert this to a computer based system.
These programs should also allow for cross referencing, lets say,
rebackings and pre 1600.  It would be great if total computer literacy
were not a requirement for their use.  Am I asking to much?

Thank-you

Peter Verheyen
Assistant Conservator
Yale University Libraries