Subject: LIRT preservation education session

LIRT preservation education session

From: Marlena M. Wald <mmwald>
Date: Monday, December 2, 1991
Hello again,  After I sent you my e-mail message this morning, I was
able to contact Jeanne Drewes.  The Library Instruction Round Table
Forum for Midwinter will include the following speakers/facilitators:
Miriam Kahn, Munters Moisture Control Services; Carla Montori,
University of Michigan; Julie Page, University of California at San
Diego; Katherine Walter, University of Nebraska.  Also, Jeanne has
arranged for other conservation folk to be 'planted' in the audience.
Hope this answers some of your readers' concerns.

Marlena Wald, Science Collections, University of Georgia Libraries

                 Distributed: Monday, December 2, 1991