Subject: Lasers

Lasers

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 1991
I'll send you some citations (if anyone else wants these, let me know.
I don't think they are of general enough interest to post.  You might
suggest she call Bob Futernick at the Achenbach Collection.
(415-750-3680).  He has done some experimentation over the years.  I
assume she is thinking about lasers as a tool in treatment (as
contrasted with holography)?

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 26, 1991