Subject: Fire suppression

Fire suppression

From: Elaine Smyth <notebs>
Date: Thursday, November 21, 1991
A colleague at LSU has asked me for advice with regard to finding a good
fire suppressant  system for the new quarters of the Botany Department's
herbarium.  I don't know anything about what is currently available and
well thought of,  so I was hoping that the folks on the Cons DistList
could offer some cogent advice.

Many thanks,
Elaine Smyth
Rare Book Collections