Subject: Disaster recovery

Disaster recovery

From: Milan Hughston <bm.acc>
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 1991
The Texas Association of Museums has formed a committee
of curators, librarians, conservators, and museum
administrators to develop a statewide emergency preparedness/
disaster recovery network.  As part of our investigations,
we are interested in gathering plans from libraries and
archives.  If you have a plan that you can share at no
cost, please send to:  Milan R. Hughston, Librarian,
Amon Carter Museum, P.O. Box 2365, Fort Worth, TX  76113-
2365 (bm.acc@rlg)

                 Distributed: Monday, November 18, 1991