Subject: New Wilhelm book

New Wilhelm book

From: Richard Pearce-Moses <iacrpm>
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 1991
The Preservation Section of the Society of American Archivists is
putting together a bibliography bibliography of publications pertinent
to preservation.  They've asked me as chair of the Visual Materials
Section to look over the citations for the section on photographic
materials.

One item that's missing is Henry Wilhelm's new book, which I understand
is now available.  I checked OCLC and didn't find that anyone had
cataloged the work yet.  Can you get me the best of all possible
citations for the work?  If it's forthcoming, I'd appreciate the working
title, publisher, and anticipated date.

I also heard this guy's going to cost $200.  Any truth to that rumor?

Also being distributed on Archives@INDYCMS.

--  Richard Pearce-Moses, Curator of Photographs
    Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287-1006
    (602) 965-9276

                Distributed: Saturday, November 9, 1991