Subject: Time capsules

Time capsules

From: Inci Bowman <ibowman>
Date: Monday, November 4, 1991
             Please distribute the following message: Our institution,
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, is celebrating its
centennial this year.  As part of the centennial activities, we are
considering a time capsule.

    Besides the airtight container and deacidified contents, what else
should one be concerned about?  Does anyone know?  I would appreciate
some feedback, and will report later on our findings.

Inci Bowman, Moody Medical Library.   Phone: 409/772-2397
IBowman [at] UTMBeach__Bitnet  or IBowman [at] Beach__Gal__UTexas__Edu

                Distributed: Saturday, November 9, 1991