Subject: Photo identification

Photo identification

From: Sue Bigelow <sue_bigelow>
Date: Sunday, October 13, 1991
My apologies for not passing this on to you sooner.  Here are all
the correspondences I have received to date on the photo ID inquiry,
along with my replies, to use as you see fit.  I suspect there will
be more to come.

Sue Bigelow

    To: Sue Bigelow
    From: fr0c+ [at] andrew__cmu__edu

    >"I would have identified it as an ordinary 20th century silver gelatin
    >print"

    Which decade?

    >"The entire photograph has a brilliant reddish-orange cast, as
    >though the gelatin layer has been dyed this unnatural color;"

    Do both what would normally be the black and white areas of the
    photograph have the "reddish-orange cast" or just what would be white?

    Is the "reddish-orange cast" evenly distributed over the photograph or
    is it uneven with the image looking faded in some places?

    Is there a manufacture's name the back of the photograph?

    Frank Reynolds