Subject: Microfilm readers

Microfilm readers

From: Pete Jermann <pjermann>
Date: Friday, October 18, 1991
We are currently shopping for two manual drive 35mm microfilm readers.
The specific models that have been brought to my attention by the
department doing the purchasing are the Northwest Microfilm Model 2020
and the Dukane MDP.  I would appreciate any recommendations or warnings
concerning these models or any other readers currently on the market.
Thanks.

                 Distributed: Sunday, October 20, 1991