Subject: Update on Akzo trip

Update on Akzo trip

From: Jan Merrill-Oldham <hbladm18>
Date: Thursday, October 17, 1991
    To: People attending ALA Midwinter in San Antonio
    From:  Dick Miller, Akzo
    Re:  Upcoming tour of the Akzo plant

    As you may well have guessed, I reported the wrong date for the
    upcoming Akzo tour and barbecue.  We are inviting people to visit on
    Thursday, January 23, not Thursday, January 16 (which is an entire
    week before the ALA conference).  Sorry for the confusion.  We hope
    that as many people as possible can attend.

                 Distributed: Sunday, October 20, 1991