Subject: Workshop on environment and construction

Workshop on environment and construction

From: Richard Strassberg <rs6x>
Date: Friday, October 11, 1991
    **** Moderator's comments:   This item was posted on Exlibris and is
    reposted here without the knowledge or permission of the author.

    Sender: Rare Books and  Special Collections Forum
        <EXLIBRIS [at] RUTVM1__BITNET>

    Announcing a unique opportunity to attend a first rate full day
    workshop on environmental considerations in designing and renovating
    archives and libraries at A BARGAIN PRICE. "Introduction to
    Conservation Environments for Libraries and Archives" will be lead
    by William Lull on Thursday, November 7th as a pre conference
    workshop for the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference at
    Roanoke, VA.  THE PRICE FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS $35.00.  I attended Mr.
    Lull's workshop recently for 6 times this price and it was worth
    every cent-- indeed it was the best continuing education workshop I
    have attend- ed in 22 years as an archivist.  Mr. Lull's insights on
    this subject have been of value to a number of important archival
    and library projects at the Newberry, NYPL, the Minnesota Historical
    Society and Cornell.  Call Laura Katz Smith at 703-231-9215 for
    registration information.

                Distributed: Saturday, October 12, 1991