Subject: Microfilm quality control reports

Microfilm quality control reports

From: Dan Lester <alileste>
Date: Tuesday, September 3, 1991
The QC form question in 5:17 was interesting.  If you filmed the qc
forms then you would have more qc forms of that film, and could end up
with infinite nesting:  qc forms of film of qc forms of film of qc
forms..... you get the idea.  Were it up to me, I would discard them
after a few (enter appropriate number) years as obsolete administrative
records. But I am not an archivist.

dan

Dan Lester
Associate University Librarian
Boise State University
Boise, Idaho  83725

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 4, 1991