Subject: Microfilm quality control reports

Microfilm quality control reports

From: Cathy Larson <cadlarts>
Date: Tuesday, September 3, 1991
At Iowa we will be following the guideline of keeping the quality
control report forms for three years following the end of the project,
e.g. for a project ending in 1992, we will keep all documentation until
1995.  I suppose the three years is thought sufficient time for any
auditing that might be done, otherwise I would discard them as soon as
the film was inspected, cataloged and shelved.

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 4, 1991