Subject: Microfilm quality control reports

Microfilm quality control reports

From: Ann Swartzell <aswartze>
Date: Monday, August 26, 1991
Without offending our Records Management colleagues, what plans are
people making for keeping/discarding the Quality Control report forms
(both those by the vendor and by the Library) done in conjunction with
the major microfilming efforts currently in process?  Discard as soon as
the film is sent to the shelf, as soon as the project (assumed
multi-year) is over, keep 'forever'?  I am, for the moment, disregarding
the notion that the QC report forms get microfilmed... unless...?

Ann Swartzell

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 31, 1991