Subject: Publication about polysulfide and safety film

Publication about polysulfide and safety film

From: Doug Nishimura <dwnpph>
Date: Monday, August 12, 1991
Ellen:  Before we run into more problems here, I thought that I had
better let you know that after looking at all the costs and returns on
the Final Reports (Polysulfide and Safety Film), we have made a
significant price increase to $50/each (our board also recommended the
price increase.)  Hope that this does not inconvenience any of your
readers.

Thanks.

-Doug Nishimura
Image Permanence Institute