Subject: POST-IT notes

POST-IT notes

From: Erich Kesse <erikess>
Date: Friday, August 9, 1991
I received a call from the Assistant Librarian of the Minneapolis
Institute of Arts (MIA) requesting information on the long term effects
of POST-ITs in stored library materials.

I was unable to answer the question because my citation index is
dreadfully backed-up.

Michael Boe, the Assistant Librarian, asks anyone who can provide
assistance to call him at the Institute Library (612.870.3116).

Erich J. Kesse
Preservation Office
University of Florida Libraries
904-392-6962