Subject: Soy ink

Soy ink

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Friday, August 9, 1991
The following discussion took place on LIBPLN-L and is reposted here
without the knowledge or consent of the authors

    Date: 17 Jul 91
    Sender:       University Library Planning Discussion
                    <LIBPLN-L [at] QUCDN__BITNET>
    From: Mathew Zank <zank%netcom.com [at] HUSC6__BITNET>

    I am archiving annual reports, and I find that many of them are
    print with soy ink. Now I like to know if how does soy ink keep up
    in time, like does it fade or what is there a difference with oil ink.

    Matthew Zank

    zank [at] netcom__com * MZANK [at] mcimail__com