Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 1991
As you all know, participation in the DistList is only open to people
who (a) are professionally involved with the conservation of museum,
library, and archives materials and (b) have filled out the ConsDir
questionnaire.  Increasingly, I am noticing preservation questions of a
general nature appearing on other lists (ie questions that can be well
handled by DistList participants).  Also, I have received several
queries for the DistList from people who have legitimate questions but
really don't have much involvement in conservation.  Rather than trying
to drag into the DistList people with minimal interest in the subject,
as an experiment, I am going to start posting these queries from
non-participents in hope that you folks can offer some help.

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 4, 1991