Subject: Bleaching and redevelopment

Bleaching and redevelopment

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <bm.gsk>
Date: Friday, August 2, 1991
"Restore," I was asked to address it in the Conservation
Corner column I write for the Society of Georgia Archivists.
I spoke with Peter Adelstein at the Image Permanence Institute
about it and no, of course it shouldn't be used, but no,
IPI hasn't done any testing of it.  I will be writing the
column next week, and I'll send you the meatier portions
if you like.

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 4, 1991