Subject: Reagents on manuscripts

Reagents on manuscripts

From: Kathryn Wright <libkat>
Date: Tuesday, July 16, 1991
Here's something that might prove interesting to you.  JM has given
permission to propagate it.  He had spoken some time back of the use of
nut galls in making MSS legible.  A classicist member of NOTRBCAT who
had been fed that message by an acquaintance (not me) contended that
that was a very wrongheaded view, that such had never occurred.  Me, I
don't know.--Ksw