Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, July 18, 1991
I will be away for the next two weeks, so please hold FileList requests
until August 8, as all files are stored offline.  If I can beg, borrow
or, well borrow a unix account from someone at Columbia during this
time, I will try to keep the DistLists flowing, so you can send in your
postings as normal, but please understand if they sit around a while.

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 18, 1991